Streaming Media Live – Brand Development
Collaboration with Streaming Media Live (SML) began with photo retouching and creating digital promotional materials in 2018. Soon thereafter, I redesigned the SML website using their logo colors to establish brand continuity. I continue to maintain/update the SML website, compose email blasts and social media/blog posts, and produce all of their print and digital materials.
In addition to fulfilling SML's graphic design needs, I contribute my prior executive level administrative experience on various projects: including copy editing and writing, composing external correspondence, and client contact via email and phone.
- The Streaming Media Live responsive website redesign was the first step in establishing brand continuity based on the client's logo colors.
- Responsive, interactive email blasts are designed in Dreamweaver and hosted online for alternate view.
- Product brochures are designed in InDesign, with applicable retouching done in Photoshop, and saved as downloadable interactive PDFs on the website.
- Website blog posts are connected with back links from social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Provided with hand-drawn wireframe from client one day before the event: coded, edited and tested responsive event streaming page, using bootstrap CSS classes created by portal developer.